What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
An e-book teaching you how to avoid 50 owner builder mistakes when constructing a kit home build
- Including tips on groundwork: choosing plans, budgeting, pc choice, kit provider negotiation, and skills
- Including tips on kit design: sustainability, bathrooms, electrics, kitchens, floor-plan and dimensions
- Including tips on site selection and preparation: home sites, neighbours, excavation and security
- Including tips on compliance and due diligence: rules, legals, approvals, safety and insurance
- Including tips on project management: project logs, planning, advice and protection of assets
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Avoid 50 Kit Home Owner Builder Mistakes scores 71.94/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.kithomebasics.com/owner-builder-mistakes.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is AUD4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: kithomebasics.com you’ll also be taken through to kithomebasics.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)